Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Preposterous

Hey guys! so the last time I said that I actually read something. Well I read something else yesterday. I was just chillaxing at home you just destroying everybody on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my PlayStation 4 and the mail came so I went and got it and there was normal college and athletic mail. But there was a magazine that had my name on it and it had an article that had a self evaluation to see if you have Dyslexia. It caught my eye so I finished the match and began to read it while I'm waiting for the next match to start. So I did the self evaluation. and I thought I was completely fine, well I lied to myself so badly. My result was A really Strong possibility of Dyslexia. I was like nah, that cant be. so I took it again, and this time it said Definite Possibility of Dyslexia. I was freaking out. like it was worse than a rich child being told no for the first time. It was bizarre. So I turned off my PlayStation and went on the computer to research this preposterous theory of dyslexia. I took more test and the results were the same. So it looks like I have dyslexia(even though I still think its a bunch of hoop-la). Well looks like i'm out of time. see yah next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment